本帖最后由 cfanap 于 2013-08-26 12:49 编辑
Here are the important things you will want to know:
1) We are currently working a dozen or so small items that will not prevent release.
2) We are currently evaluating one item that has the potential to hold up a release.
3) We are in a "day-to-day" decision making mode whereby we evaluate the fitness of the product and decide if we feel it is ready for release, or if we should continue to hold it for further review.
4) Right now, the "Circle Error Probable" (you mathematicians and fellow Cold War relics will understand that reference. )on release is about seven days wide, starting Wednesday morning.
5) Given #4 above, that tells me we are likely releasing during the coming weekend.
6) If ANYTHING pops up in testing that we think requires resolution prior to release, we will do so. Even if that means a significant delay... We evaluate such items based entirely in the risk that they negatively impact the usability of the product- so if the risk is high, we will hold... (I'll come back and let you know if this happens, however!)
6） 如果有任何的我们认为需要解决的问题出现在了测试中，哪怕会推迟发布， 我们也会先去尝试解决。 （如果出现了这样的问题，我会回来更新）